01 February 2011

An Unforgettable Experience!

Recently, one of the residents in Vic Street, Miss Loo Talkalot had a bad experience of car vandalism. 


She was pretty annoyed by the incident and this what she has to say about the incident:


"I was the unlucky one whereby my beloved "black beauty" was vandalised :( It's so unbelievable that my car was perfectly in nice and good condition the night before and it was actually 'disfigured' just over one night! My black beauty was parked under my block as usual, but the very next morning, found my car being splashed with paint. 

I really wonder who are those irresponsible, nothing-better-to-do, evil people! Hope that these people will get their retribution by being caught soonnnnnnnn~"

With this experience regarding car vandalism, we hope that residents will take all the necessary precautions to prevent this incident from happening again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment